When it comes to any issue the left sees as important, you simply can’t disagree with them. They’re worse than the Inquisition.

The Washington Times reported.

Loyola Marymount University reinstates employee suspended for ‘denying transgenderism’

A Loyola Marymount University employee has been fully reinstated without loss of pay, after the school suspended and investigated her for “denying transgenderism.”

Gigi Kurz, a 15-year employee who works in the university’s office of alumni relations, was accused of a “hate crime” last April when she disagreed with college students about Catholic teaching on sexuality and gender.

The incident occurred when Mrs. Kurz walked by students putting up a sign expressing support for those who identify as pansexual. She stopped to talk to the students. Both sides exchanged their opinions on the topic.

“At no time was any one of us hostile to each other,” Mrs. Kurz said in a statement, LifeSiteNews reported. “The dialogue never got heated or out of control. No one asked to stop or indicated they were being ‘hated’ on or hurt.

The girls engaged me in dialogue, I answered their questions, and gave my opinion, and they gave me theirs.”

But one of the students later complained to the campus newspaper that Mrs. Kurz had “referred to one of the students as a man, even though that student had informed the employee that they identify as gender neutral.”

0 

0