I wonder if any of the progressives who claim travel bans are racist will go after Harvard?

Neil Munro of the Daily Caller reports.

Even Harvard Sets Tougher Ebola Rules Than US

Harvard University is copying Senegal and many other African countries by instituting tough new exclusions to segregate its members from people who have recently been in Ebola-afflicted countries.

That university’s decision leaves the Harvard Law graduate in the White House — President Barack Obama — even more isolated in his opposition to curbs on the entry into America of people who have recently been in the diseased countries.

A travel ban is now backed by roughly two-thirds of Americans only two weeks before the midterm election.

“Harvard affiliates wishing to travel on University business to the countries most affected by Ebola must now obtain the approval of University Provost Alan M. Garber,” according to Harvard’s student newspaper, the Crimson.

“Only clinicians with the highest level of readiness — personal, mental, and professional — should even consider traveling,” say the university rules,” says the directive.

“If you believe your travel is ‘essential,’ you must obtain approval from your School and the Provost’s Office. Refer to the specific steps and contacts outlined at the end of the document,” said the guideline.

0 

0